Saturday, September 6, 2014

2014 PGA Golf Day 100 Holes of Golf charity event

My friends,

I have once again committed to play 100 holes of golf in 1 day on September 18th at Oxmoor Country Club. Playing 1 ball and 1 hole at a time, I will raise money for the Kentucky Golf Foundation and for The American Cancer Society.
Having family members and friends that have battled this terrible disease, this cause is very close to my heart and any help you can provide me in reaching my goal will be greatly appreciated.
Please feel free to join me for a few holes that day, it will be great fun!

I have pledged $1 per hole or $100 and hope you can follow my lead. Your pledge of $1, $2, $5 or anything per hole would be greatly appreciated and go a long way to benefit all three charities. Donating through this website is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to support my fundraising efforts.
Follow this link to donate: http://kygolf.donorpages.com/KentuckyPGAGolfDay/JamieDeKeuster

Many thanks for your support - and don't forget to forward this to anyone who you think might want to donate as well!

Kindest Regards,

Jamie DeKeuster, PGA
Senior Assistant Golf Professional
Oxmoor Country Club

No comments:

Post a Comment