Tuesday, October 1, 2013

PGA Golf Day 100 holes for Charity

Just a reminder that I will be playing 100 hooes of golf in 1 day next Wed, Oct 9th here at Oxmoor CC.  It will be great fun and I hope to raise as much money as I can between now and then for two great organizations, The American Cancer Society & The Kentucky Golf Foundation.

If you would like to donate please follow this link to my donation page ( http://www.pgagolfday.com/sections/kentucky/2013/players/goals/action/show/788/ ) or you are more than welcome to drop off cash in the golf shop and I will enter it as an "offline donation".  Any amount will be appreciated.

If you would like to come out an spectate or play a few holes with me on Wed you all are more than welcome!

Thank you for your support.

Jamie DeKeuster, PGA
Senior Assistant Golf Professional
Oxmoor Country Club

No comments:

Post a Comment