Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fwd: 2013 PGA Golf Day 100 Holes for Charity fundraiser


Dear Friend,

 

 

I have committed to playing 100 holes of golf in 1 day. Playing 1 ball and 1 hole at a time, I will raise money for the Kentucky Golf Foundation & the American Cancer Society at Oxmoor Country Club. I will begin a difficult yet rewarding journey on October 9th 2013. Last year, with your support, I raised $4,450.  Lets try to beat that this year!

As we all know, cancer has likely touched our lives in one way or another. This is something that is very near to my heart. Please help me raise as much money as possible for this great charity and for the Kentucky Golf Foundation which helps fund special events and grow the game of golf in Kentucky.

I have pledged $1 per hole ($100) and hope you can follow my lead. Your pledge of $1, $2, or $5 per hole would be greatly appreciated and will go a long way toward a great cause.

Please visit www.pgagolfday.com/kentucky. Donating through this website is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to support my fundraising efforts. All proceeds will benefit the Kentucky Golf Foundation & the American Cancer Society. You will receive a receipt immediately upon making your contribution which should be tax deductible.

Many thanks for your support - and don't forget to forward this to anyone you think might want to donate as well!

Sincerely and respectfully,

Jamie DeKeuster, PGA

Senior Assistant Golf Professional

Oxmoor Country Club

Louisville, KY

502.491.7877

jdekeuster@pga.com

http://swingfix.golfchannel.com/instructors/jamie-dekeuster--2



No comments:

Post a Comment